Whether you’re an avid skier ready to hit the black diamonds or a first-time snowboarder sticking to the bunny hill, there’s no better way to spend a winter afternoon than at one of Washington’s ski resorts. Keep reading to learn about all of the nearby winter ski destinations in Washington state that you should check out this year:
- Baker Ski Area: Averaging more than 600 inches of snow per season, Mt. Baker receives the most snowfall out of any resort in Washington! This means plenty of opportunities for fresh powder.
- The Summit at Snoqualmie: If you’re looking to hit the slopes but don’t want to travel far from the city, consider The Summit at Snoqualmie. This resort features 2,000 skiable acres and is only about an hour from downtown Seattle.
- Stevens Pass Resort: A little farther out, you’ll find Stevens Pass. This resort offers over 36 runs, as well as a terrain park, ensuring fun for all skill levels. Afterward, be sure to stop by the quaint village of Leavenworth for an après-ski meal and beverage.
- Crystal Mountain Resort: Offering 2,000 skiable acres, a large terrain park and 57 individual runs, Crystal Mountain is the biggest resort in Washington. There are a few easier runs on the mountain, but this resort is best suited for the intermediate to advanced skiers.
- 49° North Mountain Resort: Any black-diamond level skiers and snowboarders won’t want to miss the challenging runs at 49° North! This resort is about four hours away, so we highly recommend hiring someone for winter ski transportation in Tacoma, WA to get you to and from safely.
Why hire a transportation service?
Sure, you could make it to any of the winter ski destinations in Washington state mentioned above on your own, but why do that when you can hire someone to safely get you from point A to point B? Here are a few reasons to use a transportation service this winter:
- Don’t hassle with parking: If there’s one thing that all ski resorts lack, it’s parking! Unless you get to the resort at the crack of dawn, you’re bound to have a hard time finding an ideal parking spot. Instead of driving around in circles looking for parking and then having to carry all of your gear, let our driver drop you off right at the lift!
- Safer commute: Winding mountain roads get quite treacherous during the winter months, especially during snowstorms. Instead of worrying about the conditions, hire a certified driver to get you to your destination safely.
- Take a nap: A long day on the slopes will really wear you out. If you hire a professional to drive you to and from your ski adventure, you can take a nap on the way back home! Nothing will feel better than catching some shuteye while your driver worries about the traffic.
The next time you get the itch to hit the slopes, be sure to call our team at Around the Sound to get you there! We provide fast and safe winter ski transportation in Tacoma, WA and the surrounding areas. Contact us today to book a trip or get a quote for a ride.
Categorised in: Transportation Service
This post was written by Writer