Regardless of the month or season, the Puget Sound area is chock full of events. From food festivals to live concerts, there’s an event for everyone in our neck of the woods. Keep reading to learn a little about a few of the most popular upcoming events, and why you should consider hiring a professional driver to get you to and from the festivities:
- Bourbon and Bacon Fest: If you love pork products and fine bourbon, you won’t want to miss out on Seattle’s Bourbon and Bacon Fest! Local restaurants and nationally renowned distilleries will be at the Seattle Design Center handing out samples that are sure to thrill your taste buds. Two sessions are being held on March 10. The morning session is from noon to 4:00pm and the evening session is from 5:30pm to 9:30pm.
- The BOOST Dance Festival: Seattle’s best contemporary dancers will take the stage at the Erickson Theatre from March 23 to 25. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to see some incredible dancing and choreography. Spend more time focusing on dance and less time worrying about traffic—hire one of our drivers to get you to and from the festival each day.
- Two Rivers Medieval Faire: Step back into the Middle Ages at the Two Rivers Medieval Faire at the Chelan County Expo Center! This year’s event will take place in April and is a must-see for any history lovers. If you’re not riding your horse to the festival, hire a driver for special event transportation in Tacoma, WA!
- Lantern Fest: Bring your whole family to Spokane’s Stateline Stadium & Speedway on May 12 for the 2018 Lantern Fest! Watch in awe as thousands of lanterns float up and illuminate the night sky. Don’t battle the traffic coming home from the event—hire one of our drivers to get you there and back safely!
- CoffeeCon Seattle: If Seattle is known for two things, it’s rain and coffee! Celebrate the love of coffee by tasting roasts from around the world at Fremont Studios in Seattle on July 28 and 29.
Why hire a driver?
While events like these can be a lot of fun, and you don’t want to miss out on the excitement, it goes without saying that many other people are thinking the same thing. Here’s why you should leave the driving to the pros when you’re trying to get to and from a special event this year:
- Avoid traffic headaches: Traffic on a regular day in the Puget Sound area is bad enough. Couple standard traffic with a special event and you’ve got a nightmare on your hands! Sit back, relax and let one of our drivers deal with the traffic while you just enjoy the ride.
- Help ensure everyone has a good time: Special events and ice cold adult beverages seem to go hand in hand. However, drinking and driving don’t mix! Enjoy a few cocktails and let one of our drivers take care of getting you to and from your event.
- Get there and back safely: You probably consider yourself a good driver, but do you have years of professional driving experience? Probably not! All of our drivers are certified for special event transportation in Tacoma, WA and have your safety in mind.
Whether you’re attending a big gala or you’re just going to a nice dinner with your significant other, be sure to give Around the Sound/TransPro a call for a ride! One of our professionals will get you from point A to point B as safely, quickly and comfortably as possible.
Categorised in: Event Transportation
This post was written by Writer