Check Out Some of 2019’s Cruises from SeattleOctober 16, 2019 7:41 pm
Cruises give people the opportunity to get away and enjoy the beauty of the sea while exploring new places and having access to fantastic onboard food, recreation and entertainment. Whether you’ve been on dozens of cruises or you’ve never stepped foot on a cruise ship, it’s worth it to consider going on a cruise from Seattle. There were a variety of 2019 cruises from Seattle, and there are already a number of great cruises planned for 2020.
Here are just a few of the most popular 2019 cruises from Seattle, as well as some of the cruises that are coming up in 2020:
- Colorful Caribbean Cruise: The Colorful Caribbean Cruise with Oceania Cruises departs from Seattle and makes stops in 11 incredible port cities along the way. People aboard this 20-night cruise have the opportunity to visit places like Mazatlán, Mexico; Key West, Florida; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; and Cartagena, Colombia. It’s the perfect fall getaway for people who want a break from chilly weather.
- Alaska with Glacier Bay Cruise: This cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line departs from Seattle and makes stops in six cities over the course of seven nights. On this cruise, passengers get to admire the incredible beauty of Alaska as they spot glaciers and wildlife.
- Northern California Coast Cruise: You can see the best of the West Coast on this cruise with Princess Cruises. This seven-day cruise departs from Seattle and stops in Astoria, San Francisco, Monterey and Victoria, British Columbia. There is plenty of time for passengers to explore these fantastic cities along the way and appreciate everything that the Pacific Northwest and Northern California have to offer.
- Circle Hawaii Cruise: This 17-night cruise with Holland America Line will take passengers from Seattle to Hawaii. Passengers will stay in Honolulu for two days, where they will have the opportunity to shop, check out great local restaurants and sight-see before departing to go to Lahaina, Kailua and Nawiliwili. The next Circle Hawaii Cruise from Seattle is set to depart on April 15.
- South Pacific Crossing Cruise: In September of 2020, the South Pacific Crossing Cruise with Holland America Line will depart Seattle for a 26-night excursion across the Pacific Ocean. The ship will stop in Hawaii, American Samoa, Fiji and New Caledonia, and ends in Australia. This cruise offers passengers a unique opportunity to visit a number of beautiful cities and places on a single trip.
Cruises leaving Washington in 2019
If you’re ready to go on a cruise, it’s important you know how you’re going to get to the terminal. At Around the Sound, we understand the importance of having safe, reliable transportation no matter where you’re going, and our team is committed to providing our customers with the best experience possible with our transport services. No matter what your specific needs may be, our team is here to ensure you get from point A to point B as safely, quickly and comfortably as possible. Contact us to find out more about everything we have to offer!
Categorised in: Cruise Terminal Transportation
This post was written by Writer
Comments are closed here.